Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Creative Writing




My Prezi consists of creative writing. I want to teach creative to high schoolers. My Prezi follows with details on what I enjoy about my subject. Including details about what is important about the subject I want to be teaching.


Using Prezi was pretty easy for this assignment to help get my point across. The most challenging part was probably figuring out the best layout for the subject. Although that was challenging it was also the best part because you get to be creative and do it your own way but it can be a little consuming. It is so much more diverse than powerpoint. Powerpoint is straight to the point and you have less control and can't get as detailed. Prezi is definitely better for more detailed presentations and definitely catches the viewers attention.


No comments:

Post a Comment